Posted on: March 01 2019
This UK’s first wholegrain mustard is grainy and sweet with warm chilli flavour; adding pizazz to roast beef, gammon or mature cheddar, it’s a fantastic addition to meaty sandwiches and does something truly transcendent to cheese on toast!
1. A midweek meal or Sunday supper; mix Original Wiltshire Mustard with mascarpone and cheddar, stuff chicken breast and wrap in mouth-watering bacon rashers. https://www.tracklements.co.uk/pantry/recipes/mustard-stuffed-chicken-with-original-mustard
2. Glaze, dollop or dip; why not add Original Wiltshire Mustard to succulent sausages to create a sweet and sticky dish with fabulous flavour.
3. Swirl a spoonful...
Posted on: December 20 2018
Made with British horseradish and fresh cream, this 13 times award winner boasts strong flavour and heat whilst being the perfect ingredient for creating mouth-watering meals and delectable drinks.
1. Add heat to a midweek meal and swirl a spoonful into creamy mashed potato. Serve with pan-fried steak or mushroom casserole.
2. Looking for an amazing appetiser? Why not dollop on top of miniature roast beef Yorkshire puddings to share with family and friends.
3. To make your teatime terrific, spread a layer on toast with sliced beetroot and smoked trout or eel.
4. Create a super easy supper and stir a spoonful into hot pasta with smoked salmon and asparagus. Make now!
Posted on: December 18 2018
TRACKLEMENTS AND BRITISH CHARCUTERIE – A PERFECT PAIRING
There is something deeply satisfying about a hunk of warm, springy bread, a spread of rich, fruity chutney and a sliver of intense, delectable charcuterie. No surprise then that on tables from Cumbria to Cornwall, Suffolk to Scotland, there’s an explosion of sharing plates featuring artisan British charcuterie with handmade savoury preserves.
These two storecupboard essentials share more than just history and purpose - both have their roots firmly in a time before refrigeration and both were used to preserve the end of summer bounty for the lean winter months ahead. They also share their preserving technique of...