5 Ways with Original Wiltshire Mustard
Posted on: March 01 2019
This UK’s first wholegrain mustard is grainy and sweet with warm chilli flavour; adding pizazz to roast beef, gammon or mature cheddar, it’s a fantastic addition to meaty sandwiches and does something truly transcendent to cheese on toast!
1. A midweek meal or Sunday supper; mix Original Wiltshire Mustard with mascarpone and cheddar, stuff chicken breast and wrap in mouth-watering bacon rashers. https://www.tracklements.co.uk/pantry/recipes/mustard-stuffed-chicken-with-original-mustard
2. Glaze, dollop or dip; why not add Original Wiltshire Mustard to succulent sausages to create a sweet and sticky dish with fabulous flavour.
3. Swirl a spoonful of Original Wiltshire Mustard into mashed potato to create the perfect partner to salty roast gammon and honey glazed root veg.
4. Pan-fry boiled Brussel sprouts and lardons of bacon, stirring in Original Wholegrain Mustard to serve adding sweet but warm heat - the perfect accompaniment for roast chicken!
5. A St David’s Day treat! Stir Original Wiltshire Mustard into gruyère cheese sauce and add to small, tender leeks, sprinkling with breadcrumbs for a scrumptious side.