5 Ways with... Sticky Fig Relish
Posted on: June 01 2018
5 Ways with...Sticky Fig Relish
Unctiously packed with figs grown for us on family-run orchards on the Anatolian Peninsula, this sticky relish has won 6 Great Taste Awards in its time including the accolade of 3 STARS in 2015. Inspired by a relish we tasted in the south of France this gem of a relish is rich, sticky and sweet. Here are our top 5 suggestions of how to enjoy it:
- With goats' cheese. The sticky, sweetness offsets the sourness of a creamy goats' cheese beautifully. Try it in these Goats' Cheese and Pastry Parcels
- Start your morning off right by spooning Stick Fig Relish on your porridge. It's fruity, sticky and perfect for a morning treat.
- Try it with Manchego. This hard, sheeps' milk cheese is wonderfully complemented by Sticky Fig Relish.
- Add oomph to your sharing platter. Prosciutto, jamon Iberico and other charctuerie love it.
- Dollop a spoonful atop good quality vanilla icecream and finish off with a splash of sherry. Trust us on this one!
Take a look at some other recipes using this versatile wonder here.