5 Simple Canapés with Beetroot & Horseradish Relish
Posted on: November 29 2017
- Tracklements Beetroot & Horseradish Cured Salmon (or plain smoked salmon)
- Tracklements Beetroot & Horserdaish Relish
- Sourdough Crispbreads
- Cream Cheese
- sour Cream
- Quails' Eggs
- Mini Potatoes
- Crème Fraiche
- Potato Rosti
These sensational canapés use the cured salmon from our Beetroot & Horseradish Relish Cured Salmon Recipe. It's amazingly simple to do (but does have to stay in the fridge for 3 days so perfect for pre-party prepping). Alternatively, use ready-smoked salmon and add that wow-factor with Beetroot & Horseradish Relish straight out of the jar! Its rich, earthy taste complement the salmon beautifully.
• Pile on toasted sourdough with a bed of cream cheese and top with watercress and a spoonful of Beetroot & Horseradish Relish for a sensational Sunday brunch.
• Perfect for the party season; indulge your inner chef by experimenting with different combinations for appetisers…we particularly like:
1. Cucumber boats, cured salmon, spoonful of Beetroot & Horseradish Relish with a dill garnish.
2. Sourdough crispbread with cream cheese, salmon, Beetroot & Horseradish Relish and dill (also sensational with just the relish).
3. Blinis with sour cream, cured salmon, soft boil quails’ egg, dill.
4. Mini jacket potatoes, crème fraiche, cured salmon and Beetroot & Horseradish Relish.
5. Potato rosti, cured salmon and watercress.