Butter bean and Chorizo Tapas with Tracklements Spicy Tomato Ketchup
Posted on: March 25 2015
· 1 red pepper, halved and deseeded
· 1 orange pepper, halved and deseeded
· 150g chorizo paprika sausage, cut into thin slices
· 1 tbsp olive oil
· 300g can butter beans, drained and rinsed
· 3 tbsp Tracklements Spicy Tomato Ketchup
Serves 4: as part of a tapas meal
Place peppers in a roasting tin. Roast at 220ºC/ 425ºF/ gas mark 7 for 15 mins until blackened and tender. Place in a plastic bag to cool. Peel off the skin and cut the peppers into thin strips.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Cook the chorizo turning occasionally until the edges start to crisp and it starts to release its oil.
Add the butter beans to the pan. Heat for a couple of mins. Add the peppers and cook for a few mins until everything's juicy. Add the Spicy Tomato Ketchup and heat through.
Serve with Patatas Bravas: pan fry some cubed potatoes. Sprinkle with smoked paprika and toss in Spicy Tomato Sauce.