Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4. Put all the ingredients, except the spare ribs into a bowl, mix everything together and season.
Rest the ribs in a heavy based roasting dish, pour the sauce over the top and turn the ribs to make sure that they are totally covered in sauce.
Cook for 1 hour turning every 20 mins and basting as you go.
Spoon any remaining syrupy marinade over the ribs and serve with a big crunchy mixed salad and rice.
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 4 1/2 tbsp Tracklements Smoky Chilli Sauce
- 2 tbsp dark muscovado sugar
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to season
- 8 large uncooked pork spare ribs (approx 1.2 kg)