We are always interested in hearing from like-minded people who care as much as we do about good food.
Tracklements is a dynamic manufacturing business with a family feel. The business has a stated aim of wanting to be the best place to work in Wiltshire and is an Investor in People. We employ the most talented people and are currently looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working warehouse operative to join the team.
Warehouse experience preferred however we will consider candidates who can demonstrate the following skills:
- Good organisation skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure in a warehouse environment
- Computer literate
- Willingness to be on your feet for long periods and lifting high volumes of items
- Good Health & Safety awareness
- Ability to build relationships with transport companies
- An enthusiastic, flexible and positive attitude
Forklift licence would be a benefit but is not a necessity.
This is a pivotal role in the warehouse which includes:-
- Picking, packing and checking goods for sales orders
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work environment
- Providing support to other areas as required by the business.
The role is permanent, 40hrs per week, Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00.
Competitive remuneration package, training and benefits.
To apply please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 14th November.