Line a lightly buttered 9 inch tart tin with the pastry, trim the edges. Chill for 15 mins.
Preheat the oven to 190ºC/375ºF/gas mark 5. Heat a baking tray in the oven until hot, then pop the tart tin onto the baking tray and bake blind for 10 mins. Remove the beans and paper and cook for another 10 mins.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a heavy based frying pan, add the garlic and pepper and sauté until slightly soft, approx. 5 mins. Add the tomato wedges and parsley and mix everything together, sauté for a few more minutes and season.
Remove from the heat and add the Camembert strips into the tomato mixture.
Spread the chutney evenly over the base of the tart and spoon the tomato and cheese mixture over the top.
Brush all over with a little olive oil, and bake for 20 mins.
Serve with a big green salad.
- 1 x 375g pack ready rolled shortcrust pastry
For the filling:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, halved, seeded and finely sliced
- 6 ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
- handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 220g Camembert cut into strips
- 340g Tracklements Apple & Cider Brandy Chutney