These sticky sausage skewers are an all mighty centrepiece that don’t come with the mighty workload.
– Preheat the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5.
– Line up 6 sausages on a clean surface before carefully skewering with two metal skewers – try not to squash the sausages too much or damage the skins. Space the sausages along the skewers so they have plenty of room to cook. Repeat with the second packet and last two skewers.
– Place the sausages on a large baking tray and bake in the over for 10 minutes. In the meantime, place the chutney in a heatproof bowl and loosen with 1tbsp boil water – this is your glaze.
– Remove the sausages from the oven and brush half the glaze over the sausages. Return to the oven for 5 minutes before removing them once again from the oven, brushing with the remaining glaze and returning to the oven for a final 5 minutes.
– Once the sausages are golden and sticky, simply serve alongside the prepared slaw and a small bowl of extra Tracklements Apple & Cider Chutney.