These scrumptiously sweet sausage meat balls make for a great festive food snack. They take only a tiny bit of effort but the reward is worth it, leaving you with juicy pork and apple treats to dip into a punchy mustard. The perfect picky food for guests.
– To make these sausage stuffing balls recipe, begin by squeezing out the sausage meat into a large bowl. In another bowl, lined generously with kitchen roll, grate the apple before squeezing out the excess moisture. Discard the juice and place the grated apple in the sausage meat bowl.
– Mix together well before dividing the mixture into 18 equal balls. Place the balls in the fridge for 15 minutes to firm up. Preheat oven 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
– Remove the balls from the fridge and place in a baking dish and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
– After 10 minutes, to continue this mini sausage meatballs recipe, remove the balls from the oven and drizzle over 1 tbsp Tracklements Spiced Honey Mustard, coating the balls. Return them to the oven for a further 5 – 8 minutes.
– Once caramelised and cooked through, remove the balls from the oven and place in a serving bowl. Whilst warm, drizzle over the remaining mustard and serve more Tracklements alongside for the real mustard lovers!