In a bowl mix together the crushed garlic, the tahini, the lemon zest and juice, the orange juice, honey, and mustard.
If the dressing thickens too much, thin it down by whisking in a little water, one tablespoon at a time, until you get a creamy, pourable consistency.
Finally, gently stir in the olive oil. Taste and add a little salt and pepper if needed. Set aside.
Heat the oil in a frying pan over a fairly high heat and cook the courgette in batches for a few minutes, turning them so that they brown on both sides. Transfer to a large bowl once cooked.
When the courgettes are all cooked, season with salt and pepper, add the lemon juice and chilli and toss together well.
Boil a pan of salted water and blanch the green beans in it for two minutes. Drain, then dunk in cold water to refresh. Drain again, pat dry with a clean tea towel and add to the courgettes. Toss to mix.
Add the salad leaves to the bowl and toss to mix, add tomatoes and mint if using.
Trickle the tahini dressing generously over the whole lot and serve.
For the dressing
- ½ garlic clove crushed
- 2tbsp light tahini
- Zest & juice ½ lemon
- Juice 1 orange
- ½ tsp clear honey
- 1 tbsp Tracklements Robust Wholegrain Mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 medium courgettes (about 400g), sliced into 3mm rounds
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- About 125g French beans, trimmed
- 4 good handfuls of salad leaves
- 12-18 oven-dried tomatoes or semi-dried tomatoes (optional)
- A handful of mint, finely shredded (optional)