Preheat the oven to 190ºC/375ºF/gas mark 5. Stuff the cavity of the chicken with onion wedges, season and roast the chicken for 20 mins per 450g, or until the juices run clear from the thigh. Cool, then strip the meat from the chicken, cut into bite sized pieces and put into a large bowl.
Peel the mango, cut away the stone and cut the flesh into thick chunks.
Add the chutney mixture to the bowl of chicken with the mango chunks, almonds, coriander and mix together gently.
Serve on a bed of fresh watercress and thinly sliced cucumber.
This is also a super recipe if you have some leftover cooked chicken or turkey and want to stir up a sensationally quick lunch or side.
- 1 medium chicken / leftover cooked chicken /leftover cooked turkey
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 150g Tracklements Apricot & Ginger Chutney
- 100g crème fraîche or Greek natural yoghurt
- 200g Tracklements Mustardy French Mayonnaise
- 1 ripe mango
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped coriander
- 3 tbsp whole peeled almonds, halved and lightly toasted
- salt and pepper