Mix the ingredients for the rocket hot yoghurt together and set aside.
Put the peas, spinach, halloumi, parsley, mint, egg, flour, rocket hot sauce, lemon zest and salt in a bowl and stir well. Divide the batter into four.
Heat the oil in a hot frying pan and when almost smoking hot add the dollops of batter. Fry for 4-5 mins on each side until the fritters are golden and crisp. Serve with the yoghurt.
For the patties
- 280g frozen peas, defrosted
- 300g spinach, roughly chopped
- 350g halloumi, coarsely grated
- 30g flatleaf parsley finely chopped
- 30g mint leaves, chopped
- 4 free range eggs, lightly beaten
- 135g plain flour
- 100ml milk
- 1 tsp Tracklements Rocket Hot Sauce
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- Good pinch sea salt
- 4 tbsp olive oil
For the rocket hot yoghurt