5 Simple Canapés with Beetroot & Horseradish Relish
Posted on: November 29 2017
- Tracklements Beetroot & Horseradish Cured Salmon (or plain smoked salmon)
- Tracklements Beetroot & Horserdaish Relish
- Sourdough Crispbreads
- Cream Cheese
- sour Cream
- Quails' Eggs
- Mini Potatoes
- Crème Fraiche
- Potato Rosti
These sensational canapés use the cured salmon from our Beetroot & Horseradish Relish Cured Salmon Recipe. It's amazingly simple to do (but does have to stay in the fridge for 3 days so perfect for pre-party prepping). Alternatively, use ready-smoked salmon and add that wow-factor with Beetroot & Horseradish Relish straight out of the jar! Its rich, earthy taste complement the salmon beautifully.
1) Pile on toasted sourdough with a bed of cream cheese and top with watercress and a spoonful of Beetroot & Horseradish Relish for a sensational Sunday brunch.
2) Perfect for the party season; indulge your inner chef by experimenting with different combinations for appetisers…we particularly like:
- Cucumber boats, cured salmon, spoonful of Beetroot & Horseradish Relish with a dill garnish.
- Sourdough crispbread with cream cheese, salmon, Beetroot & Horseradish Relish and dill (also sensational with just the relish).
- Blinis with sour cream, cured salmon, soft boil quails’ egg, dill.
- Mini jacket potatoes, crème fraiche, cured salmon and Beetroot & Horseradish Relish.
- Potato rosti, cured salmon and watercress.