Our tongue tickling twist on a classic indulgent chocolate brownie, using our Fresh Chilli Jam, served with a cooling, creamy Vanilla Clotted Cream ice cream from our BCorp buddies at Marshfied Farm Ice Cream.
- Pre heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4 and line a brownie tin (ours was around 20cm square) with baking paper.
- Gently melt the butter and chocolate together in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Cool to room temperature.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar together until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Fold the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and sift on the flour, baking powder and cocoa.
- Fold this in to give a fudgy batter and add your tablespoon of Tracklements Fresh Chilli Jam and mix in.
- Pour the batter into your prepared baking tin, and decorate the top with additional chocolate chips. We also added a few blobs of Fresh Chilli Jam.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top is cracked but the middle just set. Cool completely, then lift out of the tin and cut.
- Serve while still warm with a scoop of Marshfield Farm Vanilla Clotted Cream on top!